Monday, August 22, 2005

Jessica's IQ still 3 digits


This is from my morning paper that I get and read for free everyday - AM New York:

Jessica Simpson doesn't have an IQ of 160, like her mother, Tina, recently told Vanity Fair magazine (HIGHLY over-rated magazine if you ask me). No, silly. It's 150. At least that's what the blonde bombshell told the Sydney Morning Herald. The singer interviewed with the paper wearing a T-shirt bearing a photo of the Queen, and the work "Anarchy." When asked, she had no idea who was on the shirt.

"My body was made for sin" - JS

1 comment:

Honey Gangsta said...

Oh my gosh! That picture of her is so wrong! I can't really put my finger on why, but it is. Maybe it's because she's wearing the flag of my country while dangling practically spread eagle, nearly naked, from a combat parachute. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is America. This is how we support our soldiers. "Our what?"
Our soldiers, honey.
"Our shoulders? My shoulders were made for sin."
No sweetie, our soldiers.
"Right. Long live the King. I mean Queen. What?"