Thursday, December 15, 2005

Prison Break = Piece of Shit


The finale of Prison Break was sometime in the near past (I can't tell anymore, cause I ONLY watch DVR, seriously, even if it's on that night, I let it go for a half hour then start into it on the recorded version so I can skip the commercials.)

I had two episodes to watch, each an hour long. So after two hours of Prison Break, guess what happened, go ahead fill in the blank: ________________________________________

That's right
NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!!!! And this was the season finale. Nothing! Nada, Niet, Zero. They ALMOST broke out and then - what do you know - another obstical stopped them. What a piece of shit show. I spent the whole 1st season of Prison Break watching for nothing. I am so fucking angry. This is a movie, not a TV show. How can they be so ridiculous to think they can make a multi-season show about breaking out of a prison? You guessed it - by never breaking out.

I want those 8+ hours BACK! Every mofo episode was a freakin' carbon copy of the last episode. They're trying to save one man's life, and in the season at least 10 other people have died.
AND THEY'RE STILL IN PRISON. Bullshit!

No comments: