Sunday, June 11, 2006

Speaking through HoneyGansta...

Allow me to open with an apology for this surrepticious and stealthy blog post. I know this is "your thing", but I felt compelled to relay some information to GC and HG on an incredible tool that will allow the both of you to blog with greater frequency. One of the contributors to the blog is not happy with this. I've just been informed by the law that I must explicitly state that this will be my first and last post on your blog.

I want to let you know about an extension for Firefox that allows you to blog from any page you are currently visiting. It has a full html tag editor, styles, everything. It's a must use. It is Performancing.

I'm going to try my best to get HG to use this device...right now she's still stuck on Word.

Anyway, that's all. Happy blogging. Keep it up. With this you'll be able to post with greater frequency. I bet these guys will want you to write for them in no time.

HG's still mad and is probably going to use this on my chin.

--- Frost

1 comment:

Nikoletta said...

Ha ha - "word" is ancient, and your punishment is at the hands of the epilator, excellent.

I'm all for the software, but just from the website, it looks a little daunting (this coming from someone in technology) but I love anything that makes me laugh easier and faster. And anything that gets HG to post is a GOOD THING :)

Can you find a software where I can get HG's voice to read me the posts? That would rock!